This beautiful strawbale Studio with a view is located just a block away from the Cat Mountain Station shopping center and Coyote Pause Cafe. Tucked away in a Sonoran oasis, this former artist’s studio has been recently renovated into a cozy and spacious home. This secluded, 1060 square foot space is nestled next to the Tucson Mountain Park, and has untouched desert surrounding and stunning mountain views. Styled in mid-century meets southwest décor, there are unique nooks throughout the house to make anyone’s stay enjoyable.
Interested in exploring Tucson’s dark skies? Guests receive discounted rates at Spencer's Observatory, located just a block away at Cat Mountain Lodge. Nearby Coyote Pause Cafe offers Southwest favorites for breakfast & lunch.
*Studio rates do not include complimentary breakfast or lunch.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath studio
(up to 4 guests)
- Choice of one king bed or two twin beds
- One double sofa bed
- Workspace / sitting area
- Living room
- Smart TV w/Netflix, Prime Video, and Sling
- Kitchen with oven, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker
- Dining area (seats 6)
- Step-in shower
- Air conditioning/heating unit
- Private patio with mountain views
- Self-service housekeeping
- Well-behaved family dogs and service dogs are welcome!
Please review our Policies.
Refundable pet deposit required.
Here's a map to find your way around!